AEN Blogs are open to all members of the network. They do reflect the opinions of the individual authors. The blog page is administered by the AEN office in Johannesburg. Register to become a member, and join in the conversation.
Recently published articles
– Connecting the dots between different communities: Mark Heywood looks forward to EVIDENCE 2018
– UJ awards Africa Leadership Award
– Africa takes steps to earn its stripes in using evidence to inform policy
– Abstracts are in!
– Innovative EVIDENCE 2018
– EVIDENCE 2018 to discuss four crucial topics for Africa – Part 2
– Evidence 2018 to discuss four crucial topics for Africa-Part 1
– Strands and leaders at EVIDENCE 2018
– EVIDENCE 2018: Early catch a great discount on registration fees
– EVIDENCE 2018: We hope to meet you there