AEN Blogs are open to all members of the network. They do reflect the opinions of the individual authors. The blog page is administered by the AEN office in Johannesburg. Register to become a member, and join in the conversation.
Recently published articles
– Guardian Article
– A global evidence-informed extravaganza
– Strengthened oversight capacity within African legislatures
– Evidence gaps could compromise youth development initiatives in Zimbabwe
– The science of using research: why it starts with the policymaker
– The African Evidence Network (AEN): Spearheading the annihilation of the researcher-policy maker incompatibility fallacy